A close friend of ours is holding a 50th Birthday party on the same night. To reduce disappointment we have decided to postpone the soul night to a later date.
With our very own Grimm DJ's doing a set its guaranteed to be a great night.
Playing Northern Soul, Motown and a bit of Stax. Strictly all vinyl!
We are dedicating a £2 door charge and raffle in aid of the Stroke Association.
Good music, great company and talc provided.
To get you in the mood here's another Baby Grimm playlist:
1. Ray Charles - Something inside me
2. Soul brothers six - Some kind of wonderful
3. Gwen Owens - Just say you're wanted
4. Otis Redding - Lovin by the pound
5. The Steinways - You've been leading me on
6. Lou Johnson - Unsatisfied
7. The jades - I'm where it's at
8. Ike & Tina turner - Dust my broom
9. Edward Hamilton - Baby don't u weep
10. Alexander Patten - A lil lovin sometimes